Having a Chief Information Officer (CIO) can provide measurable business benefits through the optimal use of information technology.
Here is how the SureFire CIO Consulting practices assist you in attaining your strategic goals from both a business and technology perspective. One of our most senior level IT professionals will provide you with a high-level analysis of your current infrastructure and measure it against industry standards to ensure your investments are being best utilized.
- Interface with executives and users to identify and ensure that that your IT goals are met in support of your organization’s core business
- Perform strategic and budget planning. Identify and evaluate the business impacts of your technology decisions
- Provide guidance on technology direction, challenges, decisions and opportunities
- Monitor and manage IT performance across all related vendors and report service performance metrics
- Provide project management services to ensure budgets, timelines and deliverables are properly met
- Provide periodic updates to the Executive Team as required.
Some of the core practice areas that SureFire can assist organizations like yours are in the following sectors which too often are left unexplored due to everyday pressing, ongoing concerns.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Access Management
- Incident Management
- Personnel Security
- Security Awareness and Training
- Data Protection
- Technical Infrastructure
- Partner Management
- Physical/Environmental Security
- Service Delivery