Data Backup & Archive
In this day and age, we are all hearing about and likely know someone whose systems have been ransomed or have had sensitive data hacked.
If you are concerned about the threat of malware, viruses, and malicious hackers attacking your systems, but not taking action because you’re worried it will cost the earth? Well just think, if you lost all your vital data or suffered the consequences of an internal threat due to lost USB drives and laptops, you’d be facing even bigger costs or even bankruptcy, not to mention loss of trust among your clients.
SureFire’s comprehensive cyber security practice can assist you in protecting your business against these threats. Our suite of solutions include:
- Threat Monitoring – defense against hackers and other online threats via advanced firewall monitoring
- Vulnerability Assessment – we look for weak spots in your infrastructure and create solutions to mend them
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Ransomware Solutions – safeguard your organization from ransom attacks and malware and spyware
- Cloud-based Email Spam and Threat Removal – stop the threats from even entering your email systems before they have a chance to infect your operations. Save wasted time for all your users!
- Secure Entry for Users – ensure proper methods such as encryption, passwords, virtual private networks and best practices and policies are implemented and followed
- User training – it is vitally important to ensure all users are aware of the common use practices that too often invite malicious attacks and how to avoid doing so. Keep the users informed and updated and most importantly, your firm protected.
Our holistic approach to network security means you can truly secure your business for a price that won’t break the bank. SureFire provides custom security solutions for your business that are in line with your budget and we proffer strategies and solutions that are predictable in cost to help you budget. Some of the practice areas we can assist you with include:
- Protection for Ransomware/Virus/malware/spyware
- Intrusion detection
- Vulnerability assessment and detection
- Physical and hardware security
- Security requirements (permissions, passwords, etc.)
- End-User Training, Testing & Reporting
- Security Policy Development
- Security Communications and Response Plans